THE MISSION AND HISTORY OF «ATAMEKEN»
The National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of the Republic of Kazakhstan “Atameken” – is a non-profit organization. NCE is designed to enhance the negotiation power of business with the Government and public authorities. The Chamber represents the interests of small, medium and large businesses, covering all business areas, including internal and external trade.
The main task of the National Chamber of Entrepreneurs “Atameken” – is protection of the rights and interests of the business, ensuring wide coverage and involvement of all entrepreneurs in the process of formation of legislative and other regulatory rules for business.
Activities of the National Chamber are aimed at improving the business and investment climate, stability, development of the business environment in the country, both for domestic and foreign investors.
The main functions of NCE:
• representation and protection of the rights and legitimate interests of entrepreneurs;
• Public monitoring of entrepreneurial activity, business conditions in the regions;
• participation in government programs of support and development of entrepreneurship;
• support of the domestic industry and increase of the local content share in the procurements of organizations;
• training, retraining, qualification upgrade, certification and attestation of personnel, the development of technical and vocational education;
• promotion of foreign economic activity of business entities;
• attraction of investments and diversification of the economy.
Furthermore, NCE supports the active involvement of Kazakh business in implementation of state programs. It protects interests of business community in state authorities and bodies of local government. NCE expands and strengthens links with the business community of foreign countries and supports Kazakhstani business in the framework of integration processes.
- Date 2018-01-23
- Tags Links